Argen clear aligners are made from a premium thermoformed plastic material that is engineered for precise fit, ongoing force retention, and exceptional durability. All aligners are expertly designed using an elastomeric layer encased in a dual shell construction that provides a consistent, continual force to gently shift your patient’s teeth into alignment. The treatment plans are patient specific and span across three varying levels.
Included in the treatment options are:
- The Patient Specific Treatment Plan
- Clear aligners separately packaged for each stage
- Requested aligners (both arches)
- Patient instructions
- One set of maintenance retainers
Perfect for Esthetic Cases
- Anterior and premolar movements like crowding, spacing, midline shift, overbite, and open bite
- No molar movements or band treatment
- Clear retainers available
- Create your 3 Shape Communicate account. Call Jennifer for assistance if needed.
- Submit your Rx and case details through your 3 Shape communicate account to Expertec Dental Laboratory – Argen Clear Aligners.
- Send full upper and lower impressions and bite registration (traditional and digital impressions are accepted).
- Your case will be reviewed and a treatment plan will be created specifically to optimize the best solution for your individual patient.
- Review the suggested treatment plan in your 3 Shape communicate account. You will have the option to approve the treatment plan or request changes.
- Aligners will arrive in your office approximately one week after you approve the treatment plan.
For More Information or to request a starter kit call Tim or Jennifer at 734-641-9999